Episode 2 - Sunshine and Bunnyfarts

Our first episode is released!

Subscribe to us on iTunes
Download the episode directly here
Subscribe directly to the RSS here

Show Notes

We introduce ourselves and the show!
-Yes, those are our names...sorry.

Nephilim's Witchlight: A Mortal Instrument's PodcastNews
-More Twitter!
-The next Harry Potter? Find the news article here


Main Discussion - City of Glasses, the TMI dissection
-Clary, Simon, Jace, everything is clear right from the beginning.
-Caitlin thinks the blue haired boy is the stupidest demon ever.
-Was Jace too mean?
-Clary and Simon - the beginning of the end.

Hope you enjoy it.

Category:

1 comment:

OstentatiousNature said...

Hi guys! I really, really, really enjoyed your podcast. I cannot say how much I enjoyed it! Please put out the next episode quick because I will be anxiously awaiting it until then. You guys are all so articulate and thoughtful and I can't wait to analyze these books with you. You're really digging deep into them and I really appreciate that!
The only thing I have is that sometimes I can't hear what you're saying because the audio is goofy. But other than that please keep on doing what your doing!
I've listened to both episodes probably three times now.
Please keep up the good work and get another episode up quick!
Sincerely,
Zoe

Post a Comment